QuantOffice Cloud allows monitoring main system's and system components' metrics in Grafana dashboards:
- System - monitor system metrics.
- Docker - monitor metrics for each system component.
- Alerts - monitor system alerts.
System dashboard displays metrics such as CPU, RAM, Memory and Network usage for the entire system.
Docker dashboard displays metrics such as CPU, RAM, Memory and Network usage for each system component.
Alerts dashboard displays system alerts broken down by system components. On this dashboard you can also track alerts for CPU, RAM and Memory usage spikes. You can also vew and monitor all system alerts in Graylog.
QuantOffice Cloud system logs can be viewed and monitored in Graylog logs management system.
On the main screen you can monitor all system logs. Launch real-time update to monitor logs live.
On the Dashboards panel there are two dashboards:
- QuantOffice - view all logs broken down by system component.
- Log Level - all logs are broken down by the log level: Error, Warning, Info.
User Graylog Search Query Language to search QuantOffice Cloud logs.
Follow the below simple steps to configure email alerts:
- Edit variables in
EMAIL_SMTP_HOST- hostname, example for gmail: smtp.gmail.com
EMAIL_SMTP_PORT- smtp port: 465
EMAIL_AUTH_USERNAME- to login, use your email address please: email@example.com
EMAIL_AUTH_PASSWORD- password, example: myStrongPassword123
- Add a Notification Channel in Grafana - refer to the attached image.
- Create Notification in Graylog - refer to the attached image.